Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DAY *~*ONE HUNDRED*~*




I made it to day 100!

Today was the egg drop from the roof of our school. My class came up with an object that saved the life of the egg inside of it. They literally screamed when they saw their egg lived through the crash. I loved how excited they got! It was simply precious :).

After school, I went to Starbucks then I went to the Kennesaw Scholastic Book Fair. It is my third year in a row going to it. Imagine Sams Club or Costco, but it's just for books. Pretty much amazing especially if you love children's literature like me. I bought a few cute books, but my favorite is definitely the one that Hairy Dawg travels through the "Peach State".... Augusta, Savannah, Atlanta, Athens, etc... it is perfect for two reasons. 1) I teach Georgia history and it is perfect for talking about famous landmarks in Georgia. 2) It represents my people.... my dawgs!!!

I came home and watched Dancing with the Stars. I am embarrassed that I claim to be a fan of Miley Cyrus after watching her performance tonight. She was 100 percent boring and showed no personality whatsoever. She better watch out or else she might be one less fan.

I am bothered by the following...

I heard a rumor (hope it's a rumor) today that was truly upsetting about someone I know. I was talking to my mom about it because it bothered me so much and I realized/was reminded through talking with her that I am growing up and life DOES change. We just have to be thankful for the past, live in the present, and hope for the best in the future. It still stinks in the process though.

No comments:

Post a Comment