Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 110



We went to Universal Studios today. The first thing we did was the "Studio Tour". We saw where a bunch of tv shows and movies were/are filmed. The coolest place we saw was definitely Desperate Housewives. If we had gone on the tour a week later, they wouldn't have been able to take us through Wisteria Lane because they are filming then. After that, we went on three rides.... a Simpsons ride, a Mummy ride, and the Jurassic Park ride.

My favorite ride was the Jurassic Park ride. Throughout this water ride, you get to see a bunch of what would have been life size dinosaurs.... some of them spray water at you.... right before you are about to go down the 85 foot drop a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dinosaur head comes out at you as if it is going to eat you. So here you are preparing yourself for the drop that is about to happen then BAM!!!! A massive dino is about to eat you. Then... BAM--you drop 85 feet!!! I about had a heart attack. But in a good way. Luckily, I was on the side that got the most soaked. I was covered in water. Normally, I wouldn't have cared, but it was pretty breezy today so I was a bit chilly. The "you survived" picture that the ride took was PRICELESS of my mom and I. We both looked terrified!!!!! Well duh, I was about fall AND get eaten.

After the rides, we went to the City Walk (tons of shopping, bars, restaurants). I stumbled across this BIG guitar at the Hard Rock. It reminded me of my band members. I miss y'all (L, Meg, and Gladys). ROCK ON!!

Alrighty peeps, I am about to go cook out with my friends then hit the town with everyone on James Beach. It is such a pretty night here!

No comments:

Post a Comment