Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 111



I'm a wee bit behind. Yesterday (Saturday) we went to the BEST place ever for brunch. It's called 26 Beach and it's located in Marina Del Rey. Holy cow. We could not stop talking about it and refused to let the bus boys take our food back. If you are curious as to how amazing it is... check out the menu.... http://www.26beach.com/.... My mom got the Reeces Peeces french toast and I got the Breakfast sandwich then we split them. Talk about heaven!! Here I am eating the french toast... my friend Steph captured the moment against my will, but it turned out to be semi decent! :)

After a ridiculously amazing brunch, we went to Hermosa Beach all day. There was not a cloud in the sky! It was GORGEOUS!!! Unfortunately, my stomach is paying for it. I am burnt to a crisp. Imagine a tomato. Yeah. That's what my front side looks like. Hopefully, it'll turn tan soon!

In Hermosa, they had an art festival. It's not really what you think of though... I pictured a bunch of canvases for sale. It was so much more than that! Lots of jewelry, clothing, etc... TONS of great food!! We were still full from brunch, but managed to eat some roasted corn on the cob with all these different spices on it. I have never had anything like it and I can honestly say it was a good experience! I was hesitant, but boy was it yummmmmyyyy!

After that, we dropped by a few of our favorite stores then came home. I passed out around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment