Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 90




Productive/fun day! Started my day off in a panic though :) My alarm was set for 7:15. When I woke up, I looked at my clock. I guess I assumed that it was a school day because my heart immediately stopped. I sat up in bed and ran for my phone to explain why I was late. As I was searching for "Mimosa Elementary" I realized... really Michelle!! IT'S SATURDAY!! I calmed down then went to get ready for my workout class.

Drove to Toco Hills for my Josh! Let me just say that he KILLED us. It was so worth it because I was so energized today.

After a 2 hour high intensity step class, I went shopping for Allison's wedding shower. Speaking of showers... I went home to take one then rushed to her parents house. It was Mexican themed! Everything about the party was precious... I had a great time. Cinda brought Cailey with her and we all played hide and seek the majority of the time. She cracked me up... every time she hid she was in clear view... every time she was finding someone (and they were in clear view).... she'd play along and act like she didn't see them till SHE was ready to find them. SO cute!!

After that, I went to the mall for some last minute things for tomorrow. I ran into my bff, Reba at the mall as well. We go way back to DWTS :)

My long morning/day=I came home and passed out. Tonight I am feeling pretty lame.... missing out on a bachelorette party and a few other crazy festivities because we are leaving super early for our family reunion tomorrow. It's okay though because I get to see some of the peeps I love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment