Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 84





Ugh... I'm still fighting allergies. Eff. My day was still somehow productive? Cleaned my room, graded some papers, wrote some thank you notes for people who went above and beyond for me, printed out some things for International, ate dinner with mommy and my widdle brudder (daddy is outta town), reserved 2 rooms for Athens in June for Courtney and Dewitt's wedding!, worked out (and almost died), then went grocery shopping (I had no choice!). Let me ask a question.... when does this buy anything you see kid related thing stop? You see... my classroom is jungle themed. When I was in Kroger, I happened to look over at their chairs section and I saw a kid monkey chair and a kid tiger chair. GOLD in my eyes. I couldn't help it. Does that ever stop? Because I'm almost in my 3rd year and I am just as guilty as day 1. It's causing my bank account to hate me.

These pictures are from last night at the wedding shower. BUT... they were tagged today on facebook. So, I felt like it was appropriate that I could post them! Courtney and Dewitt really do love each other... they just like to have fun. Promise :) And I am pretty sure this picture of me was taken after our gift was a duplicate... good thing there is such thing as a gift receipt!

No comments:

Post a Comment