Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 103



Oopssss. Yesterday was the first day I haven't blogged in 102 days. I apologize to those that care. With the last day of school and an AWESOME surprise party I didn't have a second to sit. Let's chat about the last day of school... I sent home probably 10 crying children. One started right as we were going to walk out the door and that was contagious to the others. It made me cry!! I'll miss those little ones!

I went to a surprise party in a bigggg limo for Marhilvi aka Meg. It's because she's the BIG 4-0! "That's half of 80!" <---favorite quote of the night. It was so much fun! I don't know the best part??? Was it being with some of my favorites at my school? Was it stalling the birthday girl by talking about how great the towels in the bathroom were? Was it Johnny, the limo driver, that gave me his card and said to call him Monday (CREEPO) and who also poured out my drink? Was it seeing the look on Meg's face when all the surprises came her way?? I cannot name just one, but I do know that I had a blast. Definitely goes down in the record books!

No comments:

Post a Comment