Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 99



I was productive AGAIN today! I stayed at school till about 5:30 getting end of the year stuff done. YAY! So proud of myself. I have my Cheez-Its and Dr. Pepper to thank for getting me through it. My sugar level was super low halfway through, but thanks to those items I was doing just fine and finished my tasks :).

After that, I went to step. Josh was extra peppy tonight. I swear you could have just lost your favorite shirt, broken your phone, lost your job, bumped your head... pretty much anything bad... and he'll make it all better. I was kidding around with my friend in my class saying that he would be such a great DJ because he has that announcer/radio voice and he plays the best music ever. Then we joked about how we wondered if he'd do our weddings? I am pretty sure I need a boyfriend first, get engaged second, then we can talk. You wait people... you'll get to meet him soon :).

I was feeling pretty guilty about my intake of food this weekend so I decided to get a salad from Publix. Um.... can I just say THANK YOU PUBLIX!!!!! I got the "Summer Salad" from the deli. All of you need to march over there right now and get it. It had lettuce (obvi), apples, feta or bleu cheese, candied pecans, mandarin oranges, strawberries, and this amazing citrus dressing. It was huge too... lunch tomorrow! I had no expectations for it and I was pleasantly surprised. I love that!

Now, I am jamming out to my new iTunes playlist. Maybe I should make a CD? Yup... I'm gonna do that. Favs you ask? Breakeven by The Script, American Honey by Lady Antebellum, and Naturally by Selena Gomez. All very random and different, but oh so good. I'm THAT GIRL you laugh at because she has dance parties in her car. Can't wait for tomorrow morning.

Have a good night loves =)

1 comment:

  1. I completely second the obsession with Josh. There's nothing like starting a long week out sweating to his tunes and impressive footwork. Do you think he takes DJ wedding reservations 10 years in advance? I don't know who this friend of yours is but she sounds pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete