Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 101



Today was for the most part awesome! My kids were extremely spirited and supportive of each other throughout the day... with the exception of the few pouters that didn't win or someone "cut" them in line. Overall, great experience. I'd definitely like to point out that the "tug-of-war" was one with positives and negatives. I won't even go into it because I'd hate to embarrass some friends of mine... but let's just say two of my friends from work were trying to "help" the girls beat the boys....boys let go.... and well.... goodbye girls and teachers!!! Everyone was laughing and in good spirits... I just hope everyone is okay tomorrow and not bruised up! hehe :) After school, I ran some errands. Tonight I am getting last minute things done. My mama and brother brought me home a Chick fil A salad so I am stoked. Have a fab night everyone!

Oh yes. The picture. I am not a big chip fan in general. Actually, I only pretty much each chips if it is eaten with a dip. However, I can tolerate Pringles. I used to love them as a kid, but haven't had them recently. Please check out the damage Pringles has done now. Ketchup flavored? Dill Pickle flavored? I gasped in the store because I was so taken back by the ridiculousness of their new products. Way to go Pringles.... YOU FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment