Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 83


Last night was so much fun! Went to dinner then out on the town. Today, I had my favorite meal ever.... Martha's Salad Plate from Marti's at Midday. It's a restaurant in Athens, GA. My best "frin" Lauren was there for work and she brought it back for me :). Talk about winning my heart! I came home and took a two hour nap... obviously. Then, I got ready and went to one of my college friends wedding shower. Her name is Courtney Brown and in college her famous name was "Downtown Courtney Brown". You could ALWAYS find her out, but ever since she started dating her now fiance she is a lot more tame. :) I love them... they are so precious and I am so happy I have had the chance to see their relationship develop into what it is today. The people who hosted the party live in a ridiculous house. Their house is massive!! John Smoltz from the Braves and Lil' John the rapper live in their hood, but we had no sightings :(. I did have sightings of their cats. If you don't know already, I am HIGHLY allergic to cats. They don't even have to be in the room and I will go into a sneezing fit and swell up. Ugh, I hate it, but it's true. My eyes are still swollen. It's cool though because I'm so used to it! I am calling it an early night. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment