Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 91




Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite mothers...especially my very own! We had a family reunion today just like we do every year on Mother's Day. I remember being super young and running around at them. Now, I just sit back, hold babies, chat with old folks (hehe), and enjoy spending time with some of the ones I love most. The peeps above are my granddaddy's brothers and sisters. He passed away when I was in high school, but I know he'd be front and center if he were still around. It was good to see my grandmommy... I hope you get your knee well!! We need to go on another trip!! There was TONS of amazing food there... like always. I'd have to say I had three favorites.... poppyseed chicken, grape salad, AND get this.... red velvet cake bites covered in white chocolate. WHAT??? Um... delish.

We came home and my mama opened her gifts... she racked in an iTunes gift card, Ann Taylor gift card, candle, chocolate (her fav were the chocolate covered almonds), and... I gave my mom, dad, and brother my birthday present to each of them so they won't plan anything for that night.... Chicago and Doobie Brothers on July 12th! As you can see, my mama is super stoked for it because it's not just her and my dad going (like always)... it's all four of us aka the roommates! Roommate bonding time if you will :)

Overall, great day! It is now 9:20 and I should probably get in school mode. Night loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment