Sunday, May 30, 2010

Day 112



Spent the whole day at airports and on the plane. On the plane, I watched the movie "Dear John". Um... talk about adorable and sad??? Wow. Check out my neighbor. I never got a good look at her because she rode like this the ENTIRE time. My mama and I got the bigggeessttt kick out of it. I have a lot of pictures of me with her, but unfortunately my mom chickened out and they are all blurry! :( The best was when they came by offering drinks and she never said anything! haha.

When we got to ATL, we got our bags and headed for the shuttle to take us to our car. We rode the shuttle with hardcore rednecks. We're talkin' sooouuutttthhhheeerrrrnnn. Let me just give you a bit of a preview... this was spoken to the entire shuttle by one of the women right after she got off the phone with her husband... "Can you believe he done been home for 3 days without me and he has yet to go shoppin' for the week at Wal-Mart? You don't think he coulda takin' care of the swamp now, could ya?" Um, what? Again... my mama and I were highly entertained. Thank you Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment