Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 85



Weird skies tonight!

After school, I entered tons of grades in the computer, filed them, and cleaned up after a busy day. When I finally left around 5, I decided that instead of going to my kickboxing class, glancing at the new Nordstrom Rack off the Lenox Exit was a better/more exciting choice. Holy crap! Has anyone ever been to one of these before? I was in HEAVEN!!! Just imagine Nordstrom, but LOTS cheaper. I could have stayed in there for hours, but I had to get to my Josh for step class. I didn't plan on buying anything, but I couldn't help it.... the sevens jeans and cute spring blouse were calling my name.

Step was ridic tonight. They somehow ran out of steps? There were some pissed off people. You could feel the tension in the room. I did my good deed for the day and switched off with someone who was having a fit. If her day was going to be ruined by this then the least I could do was share with her.

When I got home, I showered (obvi) and made the best chicken salad ever. I can certainly say I have perfected it! I am a Master chef at this point. My roommate thinks I could start my own restaurant business. Seriously... my chicken salad is the bomb.com. Let me cook for you! :)

When I started to get ready for bed, I realized that I had a horrible spot in my back that needed popping. I did everything imaginable. I did a back bend. No luck. I leaned back off of my bed. No luck. My mom tried to push my back while I was on the ground. NO LUCK. Finally, my brother came to save the day. I crossed my arms and he picked me up. Success!!!! FINALLY... I can sleep in peace. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment