Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 102




1 more day of school... eeeeekk!! Today was class party day. Two of my girls made up a song about how much they adore me and don't want to go to third grade. It was presh! They kept singing it to everyone that walked in the room. I almost shed some tears, but I didn't :). I kept my cool! After school, I got my nails did. Aren't they pretty? BAHAHA.... those aren't my nails!! My phone is currently dead and I didn't feel like uploading from my camera so this is what you get tonight. The nails aren't too ugly, but why would you get that on your nails? Ewwww. Who thinks that is a good idea?

Anywho.... I am currently anticipating tomorrow for many reasons.... Can't wait!!

Crossing my fingers for good luck for my friend!! aihdjkadkahacnjkac (that's me freaking out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment