Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 88



Assignment: Log mentor hours for semester by tomorrow.

I am a procrastinator when I don't want to do something. I find every reason to do something else besides it. I worked out longer today. I stayed at school and socialized/caught up with old friends. I bought things for a thank you gift for our volunteer that comes in twice a week. I took a two hour nap. I showered (obvi), but I also dried my hair instead of air drying it. I am blogging. I ate dinner inside a restaurant instead of taking it home. Basically... everything I've done since school got out could have either been shortened or postponed till the weekend. When I don't want to do something, I find excuses everywhere!!

Okay. I promise. I'll start now. Ugh. Here I go. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment