Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 86



Today was normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. However, when I got home, I came to realize that the air conditioning was broken in our house! Ugh... it is so hot in my room (top of house). We have three levels in mi casa... four if you count the garage... the basement is not as hot so I think I am going to sleep in one of those rooms tonight... even though I may end up in the garage towards the end of the night haha. Thanks to all of my awesome friends who offered their places tonight! I'm pretty sure I'm going to live. They couldn't come fix it today, but yay for them coming tomorrow!

I didn't have a picture from today so I decided to look for one in my collection. I came across this picture. This was taken on the last day of school last year. This child was NEVER a behavior problem. I remember I had them line up and she never came. When I asked her why she wasn't lining up, she told me that she couldn't because SHE tied her shoelaces together. I can only imagine the events that will occur in my classroom this year on the last day... 13 more days... but who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment