Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 297


Today was surprisingly great. Not being there for 2 days in row this week... I didn't know if today was going to be a "yay" or a "nay". It was definitely a "yay"! The kids missed me and I heard the words "I love you!" and "Your voice!!! It's coming back!" more than I can count. It's nice to feel loved. I appreciate all of the concerns! Thanks to all of you. I think I can say I'm 75% on my way to normal.

Tonight I went to my rents (old roommates) house for some dinner and Hanukkah time with dad. For those not aware.... Mom is Christian and Dad is Jewish. I consider myself Christian, but I still help him celebrate his special holidays. We exchanged gifts and had a pleasant dinner.

Tomorrow is game #1 for our basketball cheerleading season.

M-I-L....T-O-N.... Milton, Milton, GO FIGHT WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment