Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 309



I decided in my last few weeks here on blogging I'd switch it up a bit. My cousin Jenna is doing this thing on her blog where she does something different for 40 days. I'm going to attempt it....

DAY ONE: Post a picture of yourself and write 16 Facts about yourself.

1. I am a teacher.
2. I always have a few things on my mind... the good, the bad, you know..
3. I value my relationships with my family and friends.
4. I'm pretty blessed and lucky to do what I do each day.
5. Thai food is my new found obsession.
6. The best thing to do is dance.
7. Jesus is the man.
8. I love birthdays.
9. Step aerobics is the best workout!
10. I love a good concert.
11. I love to travel... especially to California... I'm moving there one day!
12. I'm that girl you see in your car totally jamming out to a song.
13. I'm obsessed with my car.
14. I'd rather be cold than hot.
15. Dogs really are better.
16. My life simply just rocks. No major complaints.




This is what happens when Lindsey leaves me with her baby. He's such a model in his Santa suit. Love that little one. I had tonight all planned out... workout with Josh then finish up some Christmas shopping. Um... since Atlanta can't drive, I decided that wasn't gonna happen. Boo to ice and tons of traffic. I still worked out, but it was lame. I am spoiled with classes whenever I want... machines make me bored now.

No comments:

Post a Comment