Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 299



GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! It's going to be a good day. Josh helped me start my day off on the right foot. Amazing 8:30-9:45 workout! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2oGvfT0xrc (at about 3:18 is close to tempo--it's even faster than that). This song is one of Josh's favorites and it has become one of mine. He speeds it up so it is literally fast as anything. AHHHH, so amazing.

I got out of working out to see I had an email this morning from a dad of one of my cheerleaders. I'd like to share some of it because it made me smile...
"You are doing a great job with the girls and we are lucky to have you as their coach / leader." It feels nice to know my hard work is showing off.

Off to visit Ms. Saren (an old teacher from high school), Office Depot, Milton for a cheerleading competition, then Lovett for an away game till who knows when.

Have a fabulous Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment