Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 308



Observation from today.... working at a mall kiosk must be super tough. I don't know if I have ever stopped when they say, "Mam, let me show you how your beautiful hair can be silkier." I always reply with something like "Sorry, I'm in a hurry!" or "No thanks!" as I walk a bit faster. I mean really though... what a tough job to try and pull everyone into their business when people are on missions.

Hats off to you kiosk employees. Next time, I'll stop and look at your jewelry, get that minute sample of your massage machine, watch how straight you can straighten my hair, glow in the fact that your makeup in better than mine, etc. For real, see ya next time. I promise to not neglect you and give you a chance.

3 comments:

  1. Except... think about how many other ppl's hair they have straightened before yours w/o cleaning it after each use... and then you'll want to still keep walking! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle!!! AHHH, miss you! :) remember our "crazy" nights at your house? Your parents were so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha miss you!!! So glad I found you on here! Forevermore when I hear "Phat Rabbit" I shall think you! :-p

    ReplyDelete