Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 317




DAY 9: a moment you wish you could relive.

**Spring Breaks with best friends!**



Today was super productive. Cleaned. Laundry. Traveled to parent's house (ex roomies). Mama and I went shopping tonight for a few things and grabbed some Starbucks. Nothing like a Starbucks latte on a cold, wintry night! Curled up on couch watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas/helping mama make a gift for Abby's parents (my brothers gf). Night y'all!

Oh yeah... something melted my heart today. The student I had that was in college this semester sent me a message today that said this... "I am asking Santa for a class and teacher as great as I got to experience this semester. Thank you for helping me verify that teaching is something I love." How sweet?

Something else that's sweet? I forgot to mention this yesterday, but it was the class party. One of my students brought a bunch of games to share with the class such as Bingo, Twister (definitely the favorite!), Mouse Trap, Scrabble Jr., Guess Who, etc. It was so refreshing to watch those little ones enjoy life and giggle in the process. I heart being a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment