Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 307



Best food when it's FREEEEZZZZZZZIINNNGGGG? Grilled cheese and tomato soup!

School. Step. Grocery (ice cream day tomorrow!).

Thing that made me chuckle the most today? One of my friends from high school got engaged. Her name is Morgan. Her fiance's name is Drew Morgan. So her name will be Morgan Morgan. What happens in this situation? Do you go by Morgan Morgan? OR... do you use your middle name? Do you keep your own last name? Do you throw your middle name in the middle in hopes that no one notices Morgan and Morgan are sandwiching it? That's a long signature. Decisions, decisions. Glad I don't have to make them. Unless one day I marry someone with the last name of Michelle and then in that case I will be Leigh (middle name) Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment