Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 305



Holy cow. FUN night last night!! Lindsey and I combined friend forces. We each brought out a few friends and everyone loved each other. Good times were had.

Lindsey and I are exactly a year and 1 week apart. We decided earlier this week that we were going to have a joint birthday party this year. We wanted to attend the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys (NKOTBSB) concert with some of our closest friends. This morning was a headache, but turned out wonderful in the end. NKOTBSB tickets went on sale today at 12pm. I called in to Ticketmaster at 11:50 with the hopes of getting our FOURTEEN (yes, 14) friends to sit together. Didn't happen. We got 8 together then 6 together. Luckily, we're still in the same section and same row. There are just 10 people in the middle of us. I hope those 10 people will be understanding and scoot down OR maybe they'll WANT to move away from us. We're a pretty large group... kinda scary and probably will be annoying for those sandwiched in. Ha.

Today we went to lunch at Taco Mac. Pretty sure I haven't laughed that hard in the longest time. I have funny friends. I needed that after my pretty crummy week. Came home to Marietta with the intent to help my mom with the Christmas tree. Totally didn't happen. Fell asleep for THREE hours. What the? Glad I wasteeedddd the day! NOT. Currently, I am taking a break from grading papers. I love it when they know they did well enough to put a grade on the paper themselves :) Presh!

Goal tomorrow? Help with the tree. Can't wait to show! It's HUGGGGGGEEEEE and a beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment