Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 322




Today we went to Auburn to visit cousins. It was a great visit. We went to a fabulous restaurant called Niffer's Place. Oh em gee. It was phenom! Everyone was shocked that I had never been there before (or at least that I can remember) in my childhood, pre college, college, and post college days. We got fried pickles (spears, not chips--um, yes) and corn nuggets (scary I know. imagine creamed corn fried--yeah, delish!). Caleb discovered lemons. He made a few shivers, but kept going back for more. It's amazing how 7 grown adults can sit in complete silence/comment on his every move and just watch an infant be an infant. We were all highly entertained. Tonight we went to the movies to see How Do You Know? It was just okay. I wasn't entirely convinced by the plot and the ending was lame. Oh well. Attempted to work out on my grandmommy's treadmill, but it for some reason decided to die? So what did I do instead? Yup, I ate. A yummy bowl of cereal--combo of Cheerios and Rice Krispies :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm Niffers..... I can't believe you had not ever been there before either. It's definitely awesome, except for the part about always having to wait to be seated!

    ReplyDelete