Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 316



DAY 8: a picture that makes you happy :)

Meet Tim. Tim and I always had the best time on datenights in college together :). He always did crazy things I told him to do... like take pics like this. I have a couple more, but I'd say this is the best. I chose this picture because it reminded me of the amazing time I had in college. I am so thankful for the experiences I had, the leadership roles I gained which shaped who I am today, and most importantly.... the people I met in the process. Lucky, for sure! :)

Today was the last day of school for the 2010 year! I came home and slept for 2 hours. Now I am a bit energized and ready to hit the town. Tonight one of my bffs Julie is in town and we are having a shindig for her. She lives in Germany so I can't wait to attack her!!!

YAY FOR CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS BREAK 2010/2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment