Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 304



Senior year of high school during Christmas



He always stole my things... like my favorite pink slap bracelet.



I treated him like a real baby... he was. Such a baby!

5 years ago today we had to put my baby to sleep. I'll never forget that day. I was a junior at UGA. He had been sick, but I woke up at 8:00am with a gut feeling one morning.... didn't have class till 12:05. I called my mom just to check in and she told me I might want to come home. I luckily got there in time to say my goodbyes. I have never been more upset about something. I have been very sad about things before, but this was like a CHILD. He was the best dog in the entire world! I loved him more than words can say. I believe all dogs go to heaven... so I am excited to see him one day :)

Needless to say, today was hard. I broke down a few times at school... oops. I wonder if it will ever get easier? Love you Casey Roo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment