Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 306




Started the morning off right at J.Christopher's with my mom and her friend that lives next door to the restaurant. I got a Pumpkin Latte and Eggs Benedict that were both delish. My mom went to a reunion with women she used to work with at Griffin Middle School yesterday. GMS's claim to fame is some astronaut and Julia Roberts. My mom taught her in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. Crazy huh? She was telling us the funniest stories about Julia this morning.... one involving an eye contact that I swore I wouldn't share on my blog, but I'll tell it in person if you are that curious. :)

After brunch, my mom and I came home to put the Christmas tree up. It was definitely hard work considering there were so many plugs and such. FINALLY we got the entire thing to light up. I'll take a pic of it the next time I'm home of the finished product. Dad even helped too... surprising considering football was on.

I left shortly after because I had to babysit. I haven't babysat in a while, but it was good to see the family. She was pretty smart... she had me commit to days for the next few months. Get me while ya can people :) The snow and fire at their house was definitely what I needed to get in the Christmas spirit!

I was craving pad thai from Super H Mart after leaving babysitting. This stuff is flipping amazing. I know it sounds super sketch, but trust me! It's phenomenal.

Tomorrow is already Monday... surprisingly, I love Mondays... starting new topics and step class. Bring it on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment