Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 319




Merry Christmas everyone!!! I almost didn't make it... 20 minutes till Dec. 26th! Phew. I have been sucked into our basement watching old dance and cheerleading videos. Literally bringing myself to tears. I miss the dancing. I miss the cheering. I miss the people. Ahhhhh, see what a snowed in day does to me... I travel back in time :)

Overall, today was fabulous. IT SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time in GA since 1882 on Christmas Day. We were planning on going to grandmommy's house in Alabama, but that didn't happen due to the weather. First time in a long time that I can remember not going. We are going to go in a few days though so it'll be fine. Got some great gifts. I won't put you to sleep with it all, but I'd say my favorite is my new watch. It's a beauty! My favorite gift I gave? GLEE Christmas... I've been listening more to it than the recipient! We finally booked all of our travel plans for San Fran today.... less than a month and I couldn't be more stoked. Never been to that city! Is it weird that I am most excited about seeing the Full House house? LOVED that show growing up!

....and to all a good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment