Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 301


"Kids, let's go for a ride on the wheel barrrraaahhh." He would literally run us around the hugggeeee basement. I remember thinking I was on a rollercoaster. He was sooooo fun to be around! Probably because he was a kid at heart.


We were always found on his lap. ALL of us. I'm the little one with my finger in my mouth... naturally.



My little baby and granddaddy. I can't even express how much I miss both of them. Ah, it makes me tear up just writing this. :(






Jewelry partyyyyyy... it was a success. People left moneyless and full of yummy food made by yours truly. I love Monday nights like these :)

Mama sent me a text tonight reminding me that my granddaddy went to heaven 8 years ago today. I'll never forget that phone call and seeing mama's face as she paced up and down the hall figuring out in a matter of minutes how she was going to get to Alabama. We loved him SOOOOOOOOO much and we all think about him often. Love you granddaddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment