Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 315



Daniel and I--mama's side cousin



Jessica and I--mama's side cousin



Kara, Emily, Jenna, Me, Greg, Kristen, Adam, and David-- dad's side cousins (some of)


DAY 7: a picture of you and your cousins and 5 people you miss.

1) Jessica
2) MacKenzie
3) Casey
4) Granddaddy
5) Carly




School. FINALLY, my best friend Lauren came to visit me at school. She has never been before! The kids of course loved her. Wrote a recommendation for someone that is due tomorrow (did I mention I received it yesterday?). Found out a child is being withdrawn tomorrow so I had to enter grades before leaving school (not to mention, I am really sad about it! Love that kid!). Wal-Mart to drop off pictures and shop for party tomorrow. Babies R Us for Alex's baby shower (should I mention that I changed in their bathroom and borrowed a pen from the cashier to sign the card? yeah, long day). Alex's baby shower at Fickle Pickle. Wal-Mart to pick up pictures and shop for a few things (muahaha... let's just say I won't be dressed like I normally am). So yeah... that was my day. I have SOOOOO much I could do, but I just wanna crash. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment