Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 53


WOWzers. Long day. I have a behavior system in my class in which I move colored cards.... green (best), yellow, blue, red (rough rough day). I had 1 red today. I haven't had a red all year!!!! Surprisingly enough, it was from a child who usually does a good job. I also had two blues. EEEEK. Those full moons are rough.

After school, I went to workout. I usually decide to do some sort of high energy cardio class, but today I chose a Body Works Plus Abs class. OMG. Let's just say I almost passed out. The instructor kept screaming "BATHING SUITS... BATHING SUITS"..... I kept thinking about myself on Malibu, Santa Monica, Laguna, and Venice next week so I gave myself the extra push. Well, my friends. When I got in the car and started to drive to bible study, let's just say my arms wouldn't work. I was literally having muscle spasms. Driving hurt. Bad. I can only imagine how I will feel tomorrow. Even typing this is a speck painful. As I was barely driving, my friend Kacie texted (is that a word?) me a picture of this bear in a seat belt. I have been begging her to give this thing to me for days. I am glad to see she has taken care of him.

Went to Target to kill some time before Bible Study. LOVE the bathing suits and cute spring clothes. I had to restrain myself to not buy anything. It was SO hard!! Bible Study was of course fabulous. I love those girls so much. They are such great friends and I have grown so much closer to the Lord through fellowship with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment