Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 51


School was fun. Fire alarm went off this morning... never really heard why though? Recorded CRCT video song... all of us realized we should stick to our day jobs. American Idol would shoot us down. Went to passover dinner at my aunt's house. Daddy's side of the fam is Jewish so it's fun to see my cousins. Everyone thinks Jenna, Kara, and I look alike. I see it... kinda funny that we all come from the 3 siblings. More of the cousins were there, but I didn't manage to snap another photo before my phone crashed and died. Oh well, next time! We talked about the Big Top Cupcake pretty much all night. My new discovery recently has got me craving one of these big things. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt3F69UfC28&feature=related Anyone wanna bake?

No comments:

Post a Comment