Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 48



Normal Friday. Came home and slept for oh... 4 hours! I have a writing conference thing tomorrow all day and I have to wake up super early for a Saturday. However, I do not anticipate having a problem sleeping. I scared someone with my evil creepy voice tonight, which was highly entertaining. Right now, I am being boring and organizing drawers that are filled with things dated back to high school. Wow, I am a pack rat!! Since I didn't take a picture today (all I did was creepy voice recordings haha), I decided I would upload a picture from LA over the summer to get myself pumped up for going in a week!! This is Lauren and I at Pinkberry in Marina Del Rey. I am low lighting my hair again like this because I miss it dark! This video is when I randomly saw Christina shooting a commercial. I wish she turned around, but oh well. GORGEOUS voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment