Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 34


Happy Furlough Day! Yes, today we didn't have school. YAY! We also didn't get paid. BOO! SO... I woke up and ate a waffle around 8. Why did my body think it was okay to wake up when I didn't have to be up? I was mad at myself so I went back to bed. I woke up around 10 because I woke my own self up. I was laughing so hard in my dream I actually woke myself up. I can honestly say I have never done that before. It weirded me out when I woke up. I remember the dream and it was honestly not that funny either. :) I worked on school stuff all day. I worked so hard that the next thing I knew it was 8:30 and I forgot to eat lunch and dinner. Um... definitely haven't ever done that before either. I always remember to eat. I love food. My mind is definitely in so many places right now so I guess that's why. Once I realized how crazy I had become, I decided to put everything away for another day and make myself a yummy meal. I made chicken teriyaki and rice. I love the sauce... as you can see. It's delicious!! Going to bed early so that I can be a good substitute for Saturday school. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment