Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 43

It is going to be a big week. Cheerleading tryouts!! They are Monday-Thursday. No afternoon naps. No social life. No Nothing. It's okay though. I like having the power of making decisions. It's fun! I spent all day filling out stuff. For once, I hope my hard work is of no use. I like to be on the ball and ahead of the game. Tonight, I am going to dinner with my big sister in my sorority and our mama that we love... Michelle Rosenthal (I posted pics of her cutie pies a few days ago). We're going to Cheesecake Factory! So pumped. I officially signed up for the Peachtree Road Race today! Can't wait. There is nothing better than running on one of my favorite holidays. This was a picture (I stole) from last year. I guarantee I am in there somewhere. Come run with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment