Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 38

French. Braid. You are welcome, Meg. :) Actually I owe her BIG time... I'm an idiot and left my notes for the cheerleading banquet in the front office. I guess I dropped them when I said I would be a hair stylist for those few moments today. Now Meg is fully aware of who had the greatest jumps and showed the most spirit on my squad. HAHA. I love how she even got Wayne in on it. He went to my room and found my document that I had left on my computer. I knew I didn't save it to the computer and I knew he had to save it in order to send it me so I could print it out at Lindsey's. I was pleasantly humored when I received the email with my cheer notes... Wayne saved it as "Cheerleader Garbage". HAHAHAHAHAHA. Lindsey is my witness... I died laughing!! This brings me to my next event for today... the cheer banquet. I got spoiled. Seriously. Fo' real. Awesome American Express Gift Card, a TIFFANY's charm necklace that has my initials and "Thank you Coach... '09-'10" on the back, BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers, and a sweet signed picture from all the girls. I am going to miss those girls. I loved working with them. I felt very appreciated tonight. It's nice to know I'm doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment