Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 26


Dr. Seuss is my hero. My kids loved when I read "Green Eggs and Ham" earlier this week. They begged me that I would read it again tomorrow for WRAD Day. I am super pumped about my Cat in the Hat cookies. I'll post pictures if I remember :).

So... I feel special. I went to Starbucks and asked the old man behind the counter how his day was before I ordered. He told me I was the only pleasant person he has served all day and that my order was on him. What? That is so sad. I about cried. I love NICE people. I made his day and he made mine! THEN... I came home from my 3 hour errands and my mom got me the new Clinique gift. What?? I did nothing to deserve this, but she did it because she wanted to? I about cried again. I feel like I need to do some good deeds for someone else....

I am officially so blessed and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment