Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 23


Well, just call me Miss Forgetful today. Two of my bandmates saved my life today. My day started off with Meg calling down to my room to tell me I left my keys up there in the office. My day ended with me with calling L to ask her to get my computer because I left it out for anyone to grab. Um... I wish I had an excuse for both, but I don't. Wow. Hopefully, I will be more on my A game tomorrow. Shout out to Meg and L. I owe you both big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you :)

Once I got the computer situation figured out, I went to Phipps to Vera Bradley to buy my cheerleaders their end of the year present from me (with the booster club's money :) ). On my way into the mall, I ran into one of my fav people EVER!!! I saw Brenton Brown! One of the most energetic, spunky, thoughtful, crazy, fun guys I know. Always a guaranteed good time with him there. He is a manager at Nordstrom and I got to witness him in action. Good to see him!

Of course, I went to my two classes at LA Fitness. Josh (the freakin' awesome step instructor) told everyone that he was their "stepfather". Haha.... I thought that was hilarious and I definitely giggled on the way home about it too.

I'm currently watching the Bachelor finale.... what the heck?? He's about to pick the loser of the bunch, Vienna. However, I am betting he drops her and goes back to either Allie or Tinley. Some guys are just dumb.

Can't wait to build a snowman at Mimosa tomorrow :) He has got to have a "hawk"!

No comments:

Post a Comment