Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 32





One of the perks of living at home is that I can travel back to my childhood whenever I want because all of it is here. As I was digging around, I found all of my old letters and pictures. Lauren (my best friend EVER! seriously!!) and I have been bffs since 7th grade. We were twelve when we met. Our friendship started in the locker room of Mabry Middle School. Luckily, we had the same PE class period and we had lockers on the same row in the locker room. For some reason, all of the girls in 7th grade were obsessed with Bath and Body Works lotion at the time. I for some reason ran out so I asked the girl next to me (Lauren) if I could borrow some of her lotion. She said, "My lotion is your lotion!" We were instantly inseparable because I found her to be hilarious. I am so thankful for her and her friendship. Sometimes I wonder where I'd be without her? Every memory (except for cheerleading.... she was a drum major of the LHS band :) ) I have for the past 13 or so years has been with Lauren. I dedicate my post to her tonight! Love you!

Featured above: a ridiculous picture from a holiday social in college and I actually found her thank you note that she gave me in 7th grade for going to her Bat Mitzvah :). I have some cuttteeee pictures of us from middle school, but I cannot seem to find those albums. The second I do I will post them... they are SOOOO funny because we look like tiny babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment