Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 44

Hey Cheerleading Tryouts 2010! See the guy in the front? He was MY coach in high school for my Varsity Competition team!! He was actually the coach I had when I tore my ACL. He screamed at me to get up after I fell doing a toe back.... I knew my knee was no longer connected to my body, but he made me throw more tumbling. Let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight. I was not his biggest fan a while ago, but I've now gotten over it I suppose. :) We laughed about old times, which was fun. I missed my workout classes tonight, which is sad because I love them so much. There's always next week I guess. Can't wait for Dancing with the Stars tonight! I am so excited to think I could be in the audience in exactly two weeks.... fingers crossed!! EEEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment