Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 46



Wow, today was such a long day. Early release day then cheerleading tryouts. THEN!!! while at tryouts... I check my iphone email and see that I have an email from THE PRICE IS RIGHT! I won tickets to TWO (not just one) shows while I am in LA on Spring Break. I cannot even express how ridiculously excited I am. What a CLASSIC! I am going to be overly obnoxious so they will pick me. "MICHELLE WEXLER.... COME ON DOWNNNNNN!!!" and when I play they will say... "A NEW CAAAAARRRRRR". Omg, I cannot control how excited I am. Still praying for Ellen and Dancing with the Stars!! Eeeeeeek. So far we definitely have The Price Is Right, Jay Leno, Dr. Phil, and Let's Make a Deal. We won't be going to all of them due to time. Obviously, we are going to pick which ones go best with our schedule and which are preferred by most people I'm with. yayyyyy. I heart Hollywood!

1 comment:

  1. No fricken way! That's amazing michelle! I hope you get to go see Ellen though! That would be SOO much fun!

    ReplyDelete