Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 355



Took Lauren home. Took a long, much needed nap. Graded papers and entered them (took about 2 hours--phewww). Went to step with Scott :(. Don't get me wrong, he's great and all... but he's no Josh. For my followers who actually pay attention, this is the same guy that makes up nicknames for his attendees. Last time (a few months ago) he called me "Woodstock" because I was wearing an obnoxious tie dyed shirt. When he is not saying what steps to do, he is calling people out. Today I was wearing an "I <3 LA" shirt. Needless to say, my name today was "LA". For some reason, he was constantly referring to me. "You go LA!" "Did you learn those moves in LA?" Haha... he is an oober huge nut. He calls his Sunday classes "Banana Sundaes". One person each week brings a banana for each person in the class. Pretty cute idea. I only go to his class on Sundays due to my schedule so pretty much I luck out each time. I do have to tell ya this. You know the song " Like a G6"? He likes to think it says "Like a Cheese Stick". Haha... I was cracking up. Very entertaining, but he will not grasp my step heart. My step heart belongs to someone else.... someone in a higher position :( Went to Kroger to grab some essentials. Got some $2.99 gas and filled up my empty tank. Got some delish Panera.... tried the new Thai chicken salad! Emptied my car out because it's getting its first professional interior cleaning! YAYYAYYAY. Made banana pudding for Laura and I! It's bedtime officially. Night~

Apologize for not posting yesterday... check it out below! I was a busy bee!

PS-10 days till 365!!!! Almost a whole year of blogging~eeeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment