Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 352



Today was interesting.

-Student went home for a heart murmur (I cried like a baby to our clinic nurse because it scared me so bad)
-Two students bumped heads while playing tag... not pretty.
-During math recovery test, I am sitting with a small group while the rest of the class is taking it by themselves. I am watching a student solve a problem when all of a sudden I am tapped by a little finger. I look up and a student is jumping up & down and covering his mouth. When all of a sudden... 3...2...1 yup... don't worry! He made it.... but barely! TO THE SINK! ALL OVER THE SINK! I know exactly what he ate for lunch and what color his milk was. I about lost it myself... thank goodness I kept my cool.

I dedicate my post to Ms. Smith in the clinic. She was my saving grace today! Oh yeah, and Terri for being so prompt with my emergency button calls (yes, plural)!


Tonight was fun! The roomies and I went to eat at Coast in Buckhead. It was delish! I got the crabcake sandwich and mac & cheese. Laura was so excited to try my mac & cheese that she dropped it in my water. Naturally, I took a picture of it for my blog :) Just made brownies AKA ate the batter for our HOUSE OF STYLE (what, what!) munchies session tomorrow!

Can't imagine what tomorrow might bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment