Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 348



Graded papers all morning, entered grades in gradebook, then headed to Marietta. I immediately went to get my nails redone then headed to the grocery store. I must have been completely tired and out of it when I was headed to Kroger because as I was pulling up I saw a woman walking out with her dog. I thought to myself, "Since when are dogs allowed in a grocery store?" I was very confused by this as I began to park. I got out of my car and started walking into what I thought was Kroger. I looked up at the sign and it was a pet store next to Kroger. Oh em gee. I simply walked back to my car and drove to Kroger...as I giggled to myself for my ridiculousness. Haha :) When I FINALLY arrived to Kroger, I got all my ingredients for my meal I was preparing tonight for my family. I made baked enchilada casserole with rice, guac, and chips. It was my anniversary gift to my parents along with something else I got them from San Fran. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Bring on the week full of teaching, meetings, cheerleading, and babysitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment