Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 349




Pretty solid Monday. I discovered quite a few things...

--I discovered I had one child get a 100 on the difficult math test.
--I also discovered some did not know it that well.
--I discovered I have a college student that will start observing me on Wednesday when I thought she was starting in March. I will greet her with a kind heart :)
--I discovered that Josh really is gone and that someone has already taken over his class. I'm a sad little girl. I need therapy. (jk... or am I?)
--I discovered my cheerleading season is going to be longer than I thought.
--I discovered there was question as to what day of school it is. I do calendar math each school day so I am sticking to what I think... in my room it's day 90 :).
--I discovered I am a chef in the making. Brother and dad requested the leftovers tonight. My mom, the woman who would give her right arm for anyone, let them have it instead of her. What a sweet mama!
--I discovered (after I gave it a chance) I love the song "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri.

Overall, Monday was pretty good. Now it's time for Tuesday.... school, meetings, cheerleading, and boot camp. Bring it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment