Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 335







Happy Snow Day!! Woke up and made a delish breakfast with Laura. Met up with my friends Jackie and Katie. All four of us walked in the winter wonderland to Starbucks. We got there at 1:20 and they were closing at 1:30. Phhhheeeeww!! Came home, wrote some emails to the cheerleaders, figured out what all of us were supposed to do for SIOP (thanks L), then procrastinated. I procrastinated all day long for my SIOP homework. It's hard to do work on your day off. It got to the point that I literally had to take all of my textbooks, lap top, etc. out of my room and into Lindsey's room (she's not here). I locked myself away from Laura (huge distraction) and things we have in our kitchen (muahaha). I made it juuussssstttt in time for the BCS Bowl!! Yayyyyyyy.

Gotta run so I can watch the rest of the game!! Auburn is winning right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment