Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 343



First day back from San Fran/a super long icy break.... surprisingly, today at school was great. The kids jumped right into the routines and didn't skip a beat. I was proud of them! Received a super nice email about my teaching that melted my heart so much I had to share it with someone who has influenced me :). Coached cheerleading. Glad to see the girls... this group too... they jumped right back in and didn't skip a beat. I think everyone (whether they will admit it or not) was glad to be back and in their normal routines. Tonight Linds and I went to Chick-fil-A for dinner. I can always count on her for some spontaneous fun! Hehe. I'm in charge of the next math unit for my grade level so the rest of my night consists of pulling things together for that and most importantly.... doing laundry aka my favorite thing ever (HUGEEEEE amounts of sarcasm there).

See you when I see you!! PS-Don't forget to check out my blog for the entire time I missed. I posted pics that gives you a taste of what it was like... enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment