Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 347







Last night exhausted me... I slept till 2:00pm. What the? I know it. Lazy girl. When I woke up, I realized Lindsey was here. I got super excited because I haven't seen her since Friday. Yes, I know... only a day, but for realz... I missed her. We talked for about 30 minutes on our couch catching up on all things. I really don't know what I would do without her? She is one of my best friends. She has made the transition from living at home to having roommates again so easy and relaxed. She understands me and listens to me. She gives me advice with cheerleading, school, friends, boys, etc. And I do the same for her. I know a lot of people were thinking our apartment would explode when we decided to live together because we are with each other all of the time & we're involved in the same things. Well my friends... I prove you WRONG!! I dedicate this post to Linds... love you :)

Tonight... night out on the town with some of my very best friends. Good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment