Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 330



Welp, first day back is complete. My throat hurts and I am tired. My voice and energy level were not prepared for this, but we're back in the swing of things... ready or not. Tonight is going to be short.... I can barely stay awake after a day of school, working out, and doing SIOP homework. Talk to you tomorrow!

Pic? Didn't have one so I thought I'd show you all this... can't remember if I posted this, but I think it's cute. This is mom giving iPhone 101 class to grandmommy at her house. I love how far she has come. A few years ago when mom was setting up her email account... she showed grandmommy how to enter her username and password. Grandmommy said, "Okay, so how do you know how many dots to put for the password?" LOVE it! Now she is an iPhone user. I miss both of them so much!! Along with dad and brudder. Can it be another break soon so I can see my family?


Check out my new title of my blog... so long twenty ten.... hello twenty ELEVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment