Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 351



I don't know why I felt this way, but I was livin' on the edge today. I took risks in more ways than one.

1) I told someone they were "weird" to their face (in a joking way of course--they know I heart them tons!).
2) I confessed to Dr. P that I do have a "cheer bone" in my body where I can go from 0 to 60 quickly, but it's quite rare that it happens.
3) My secret is out about me stepping down from coaching cheerleading due to a meeting tonight. When parents & cheerleaders asked me why, I simply replied, "I need to just be a teacher". That was SOOOO hard for me to do because I care about coaching so much. Those of you that know my hives I get when I'm happy, sad, excited, flustered, mad, anxious, etc.? Imagine that times 500. However, I need to move on so I can further my education eventually and focus more on teaching. As Dr. P says, I need to strive for "perfection".
4) When I went to Publix to get a sub, I got the extra hot chicken tender sub when normally I get the mild. That's a huge risk in itself.

I'm trying to make myself sound bad to the bone, but let's face it. I'm a HUGE softy! Take tonight for instance.... I wept like a huuuuuggggggeeeee baby when I watched those sad, sad, sad stories on American Idol. Ahhh, it was a sob fest with my roommate Laura. I have so much to be thankful for! :)

2 comments:

  1. I only saw one of the American Idol sad stories but I cried so much! It was the guy whose fiance was in an accident...soooo sad!!

    ReplyDelete