Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 328




Holy productive day.... it went something like this....

1) Woke up at 11:00am

2) Introduced Lindsey to an amazing youtube video: baby dancing to "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine (aka my favorite song at the moment!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnBau6fL8S8

3) Deposited some checks

4) Went to Lexus to get some spots removed... while I was waiting I read about diabetes (1 story book and 1 chapter book) and read a book on reading blocks (I feel enlightened). When the guy came to tell me my car was ready, he brought me to his office to tell me the price. I liked the price so much I accidentally hugged the service man... oops!

5) School Box to buy my pointers that were magically taken from my room? Such a mystery.

6) Wal-Mart to buy fly swatters for a center.... no one in the store knew where they would be... rushing to step so I didn't have time to search myself

7) Kroger to buy something

8) Step with Josh---oh thank you!!!!!! I've realized that all that goes on during break needs to stop. Working out showed! Everyone in class tonight (including the Diva himself) was dying... so much we ended 10 minutes early then went to abs when normally we step the full hour. Crazy! I'll be attending classes all week.

9) Target to get fly swatters.... Target informs me that fly swatters are seasonal. What the?? Um... guess you learn something new each day. So what did I do instead? Killed it in the $1 sections and the office/school section. I need to be cut off from school supplies. Like, for reals.

10) Delicious salad and clementine for dinner.

11) Blog (currently)

12) Send an email to all the cheerleaders about uniforms and say welcome back :)

13) Dream about the spicy chicken biscuit that I will eat in the am!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo chicken biscuits. I haven't had one in, ummmm, over 3 months!! That's what happens when you move to FL where they just don't embrace Chic-Fil-A like GA does :***( Enjoy it for me tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete